The Institute of Legal Practice & Development (ILPD) is calling for applications of the 6th Intake for the Program of Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice/Weekend -Kigali. This is a program designed for practicing advocates or those who wish to become advocates.
- This training will be conducted at ILPD /Kigali office, in Kiyovu(Former ICTR Library).
- Classes will be conducted on Saturdays and Sundays from 08:00am–03:30pm (inclusive of a health break of 1hour)
- The training period will be 9 months and an extra 3 months for Internship, for those applicants with less than 2 years of experience.
- Registration is open from 01st May – 24th May 2019
- The Diploma in Legal Practice program/Weekend is now at a subsidized cost of One million and one hundred thousand of Rwandan Francs (1 100 000 Rfw).
- Once an applicant is provisionally admitted, s(he) is required to deposit immediately four hundred thousands of Rwandan francs (400,000 Rfw) of the tuition fee commitment on ILPD account n° 100 000 4096 in the National Bank of Rwanda or 000860068177802 in the Bank of Kigali and present the bank slip to ILPD Kigali office.
- STARTING DATE IS 08th June 2019
DOCUMENTS OR OTHER ITEMS TO BE SUBMITTED FOR APPLICATION
1. Filled on-line application form
2. Bachelor’s Degree certificate notarized
3. Two Passport photos
4. Copy of the National Identity card for National students and a copy of Passport for International students
5. Proof of payment of thirty thousand Rwandan francs (30,000 Rfw) for registration fee paid on either of the accounts number indicated below.
The documents and other items required will be submitted on-line in a scanned copy form and in hard copy on the registration day.
How to apply?
Applicants will use the following link http://22.214.171.124:8085 available at the website, get to new student, and fill the information required.