The Institute of Legal Practice & Development (ILPD) is calling for registering applicants of 6th Intake for the Program of Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice/Executive Mode -Kigali.
This is a program designed for senior practicing officers or advocates who can demonstrate that they have already in part substantially achieved the learning outcomes of the Diploma in Legal Practice.
- This training will be conducted at ILPD /Kigali office
- Classes will be conducted once a week, Friday from 08:00am – 05:00pm (inclusive of a health break of 1 hour).
- The training period will be 9 months.
- Application is open from 1st April - 17th May 2019 .Executive Mode is now at a subsidized cost of one million and five hundred thousand of Rwandan Francs (1 500 000 Rfw). The classes start on 31st May 2019.
Once an applicant is provisionally admitted, s(he) is required to deposit immediately five hundred thousands of Rwandan francs (500,000 Rfw) of the tuition fee as commitment on ILPD account n° 100 000 4096 in the National Bank of Rwanda or 000860068177802 in the Bank of Kigali and present the bank slip to ILPD Kigali office.
Note: In case of applications exceeding the required number for INTAKE, first come first served rule will be applicable, provided that other requirements are fulfilled. ILPD will receive only 50 applicants.
- Judge & Prosecutor
To be a high court judge or prosecutor at national level
- To be an ILPD trainer,
- To have 10 years of working experience in legal field/ practice,
- To be a Senior State Attorney.
II. DOCUMENTS OR OTHER ITEMS TO BE SUBMITTED FOR APPLICATION
1. Proof of indicated experience
2. Filled on-line application form
3. Bachelor’s Degree certificate notarized
4. Curriculum Vitae
5. Two Passport photos
6. Copy of the National Identity card for National students and a copy of Passport for International students
7. Proof of payment of thirty thousand Rwandan francs (30,000 Rfw) for registration fee paid on either of the accounts number indicated below.
8. Police clearance for international applicants.
The documents and other items required will be submitted on-line in soft copy and in hard copy on the registration day.
How to apply?
Applicants have to use the following link http://126.96.36.199:8085, get to new student, and fill the information required.